- Financial Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19
- Managing Your Personal Finances During Tough Times
- Check Your Free Credit Report
- Rent Smart
- Tax Credits for Low and Moderate Income Families
- Money Matters
- Small Savings Build Big Dreams
- Money $mart in Head Start
- Dollars During Development
Florence County Financial Coaching
Florence County UW-Extension is now offering free one-on-one financial coaching sessions designed to help individuals and families reach their personal financial goals. Over the last decade, financial coaching has gained momentum as an approach used to strengthen the financial capability and security of individuals and families. Financial coaching is a unique tool for increasing individuals’ financial literacy, distinct from counseling, advising, or teaching.
You and your financial coach are in contact over a period of 3+ months to help ensure your goals are met.
For more information, or to see if financial coaching is right for you, contact your local educator and set up your discovery session today. Click here to request more information.